ISBD is pleased to offer CME credits for physicians. Attendees wishing to apply for credits will be required to complete the conference evaluation at the conclusion of the conference. There is not a fee to apply for credits.
Registered attendees can click here to complete the meeting evaluation and apply for CME credits. The deadline to apply is July 24, 2020.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Amedco LLC and the International Society for Bipolar Disorder. Amedco LLC is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Credit Designation Statement –Amedco LLC designates this enduring material activity for a maximum of 46.50 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- After attending this conference, attendees will have a greater knowledge of the latest pharmacology treatment guidelines and updates in bipolar disorder and depression.
- Attendees will gain a better understanding of differential diagnosis of bipolar disorder versus unipolar major depression.
- Attendees will gain further knowledge of the latest non-pharmacological treatments for bipolar disorder and unipolar major depression.
- After attending this conference, attendees will have a better understanding of diagnosis of mood disorders across the lifespan.
- Attendees will be able to discuss the latest research into biomarkers and biological origins of disease in mood disorders.
The target audience for this conference is physicians and researchers in the mental health field that specialize in bipolar disorder and depression.